- Model registration opens at 8AM
- $20 Preregistration Visa and MC are accepted
- $25 Day of Registration
- Make up assistance may be available but please do not expect it.
- For more information call 920-498-1985
Important: Models are not to climb onto or into cars without specific permission from the owner of the car. We will have a special section for cars that do not want to be touched.
- Please print the TFP Model Release form and fill this out the applicable fields as a model or photographer.
- Mail the TFP Release form along with a check payable to "Beja Shriners" (1950 Bond Street, Green bay, WI 54303)
- The same form is used for models and photographers please just fill out the applicable fields.
- One form per participant please do not double up on forms.
- 8:00 AM Model Registration. Stylists will be available from 8:00 am - Noon.
- 9:00 AM Outdoor photo sessions start
- 12:00 Noon Stylists Stations Close
- 3:00 PM Special effects / haunt makeup trailer opens. Special effects makeup artists will be available from 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
- 4:00 PM Haunt opens to models and photographers
- 10:00 PM Haunt closes
NOTE TO MODELS
- Doors open for models at 8 am. You will sign in, get registered, and be directed to hair/makeup. "Non-zombie" hair and makeup runs from 8 am to noon. At noon, the Green Bay Fear zombie makeup artists will be available into the afternoon/early evening to assist any model wishing to zombify his or herself.
- An amazing group of MUAs and stylists will assist models on a first-come, first-served basis. Be prepared to experience some waiting time. And while you are waiting, PLEASE show consideration and appreciation for this talented team, as they will be working as quickly as possible, and will try to assist everyone in turn.
- Day-old hair is best. Come with a clean face. If you need false eyelashes, you will need to purchase and bring those yourself.
- Pack your own backup makeup kit! If for some reason we are NOT able to assist every person at this event, you may assist yourself. This depends completely on the turnout for this event. We have over 200 people signed up to attend, but have no way of predicting the actual turnout.
- Bring an old button-down shirt for hair/makeup, that you don't mind being soiled.
- You may bring multiple wardrobe items, accessories, and props. Change as often as you feel comfortable doing so. We will have a secure place for models to store their items, which will be safeguarded from 7 am to 10:30 pm.
- We have a schedule for this event, and a sign-up sheet for the haunted house. When participating in this event, PLEASE be proactive. Seek out people to work with. Bring a business card or an info sheet, and share your contact info with the photographers you work with.
- This is a TFP event. Photos are to be shared FOR FREE with models after the event. Follow up with photographers after the event, in a polite, considerate manner, if you have not seen photos after a reasonable time.
- Please note: we do not guarantee the quality or quantity of images you will receive from this event. Our events are open to all levels of expertise, and photographers are STRONGLY encouraged to share their best "final" images with models.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mark Anderson on Facebook or via email at email@example.com.